In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the Complaint Review Committee shall:
- Review the complaint (1) that an accredited EPP has fallen out of compliance with accreditation standards or policies or (2) that CAEP has not followed its own policies.
- Request additional information from the complainant and/or EPP as needed to complete its review.
- Recommend to the AC that the complaint is substantiated and forward complaint materials and the Committee’s rationale for substantiation to the AC and a recommendation for further action.
- Recommend to the AC that the complaint to be unsubstantiated, forward materials and the Committee’s rationale for finding the complaint unsubstantiated, and recommendation to dismiss the case.
- Review the Committee’s work and procedures and make recommendations to the Council regarding its charges and potential changes in its procedures.
- Complaint Committee shall meet twice yearly at the regular meetings of the AC and by electronic means as needed to accomplish the committee’s goals.
Complaint Review Committee Slate